Businesses have to take every measure possible to improve the visibility of their company’s brand if they want to stay ahead of the competition. While it’s important and necessary to use various online marketing strategies, it’s equally important to use traditional marketing methods as well. This is where printed promo pens come into the picture.
We at Ezy Promo Pens feel that these are extremely effective in adding to the visibility of your company. These pens are entirely customisable and we can print your company name, logo or any message you need printed on them. Different types of printing techniques & styling give different results.
Types of printing methods used
We use a range of techniques to ensure our clients get the type of products they are looking for. If you aren’t too certain and need some more information about these products, feel free to speak with our customer service team and they will provide you all the information you need. We use a number of printing techniques such as:
- Laser engraving– This is a very unique method of printing that gives very sharp and clear images the pen surfaces. The stunning tonal effect is eye-catching and ensures your logo stands out.
- Screen Printing– Silk screen printing techniques are used to print your logo and company name and it offers a very high level of colour accuracy. We can also use 4 colour printing technology as per your needs. These colours are also very vivid and stand out well on the pens’ surface.
- Digital Printing– This is one of the commonest techniques because it creates an accurate reproduction of your chosen design on the surface of the pen. It ensures your logo is an exact match to the sample design you provided us.
- Embossing– This is a very subtle technique and lends a minimalistic and stunning effect a to the pen’s surface. We can stamp your brand name/ logo on the pen surface and create this embossed effect. For some colour we can also place a foil layer over it.
Different types of pens
Regardless of how good the printing is, if the quality of the pen is poor, that will also result in poor quality printing output. This will leave a very bad impression on the people that receive these products and can affect your brand image as well. This is why we use very high quality pens and you can choose from our wide an impressive budget or premium range. The different types of pens you can opt for include:
- Premium pens -Waterman, Parker, BIC
- Eco Pens made from Bamboo and other Eco-Friendly Materials
- Metal Pens
- Plastic Pens
- Marker Pens
- Stylus Pens for touch-screen devices
Our company only sells original printed promo pens with excellent quality printing .If you want to know more about these products here at Ezy Promo Pens, just get in touch with us today. Our number is 1300 753 675 and our email is email@example.com. You can also contact us through this form and we’ll reply as soon as possible.